feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Choose Allstate Card Solutions for Supreme Quality of Prepaid Cards


I was the head honcho of a telecommunications company. I was happy to see my business growing by leaps and bounds. On the other hand, my employees were also self motivated. I was happy to see my firm developing. Also, I ensured to take the customers’ feedback seriously. I made certain that I entertained all of them. I had a similar policy for my employees. I took their feedback as well.
Some of my employees thought that the quality of prepaid calling cards was poor. They added that the quality could be better. I took this into consideration. I had a word with my partners about it. All of us thought that we should opt for a company which offers better service in terms of Plastic card printing. I had a company in mind. However, I thought it will be better to consult my partners first. My partners gave a nod only after acquainting themselves with the company’s history. We decided to get in touch with the company’s executive. The executive told us to meet him the next day. Accordingly, we met him at his office.

He showcased us the kind of plastic cards they offered. All of us went had a momentary look at the card. The quality seemed pretty convincing. We decided to have a word with the employees as well. Even they gave their consent. Our prepaid cards were newly printed. Eventually, the cards were distributed in various regions. Also, the service was fast and efficient.
On the other hand, my wife owned a fashion label. She was keen on marketing her label. As a result, she came up with an initiative. She decided to give gift card to selected customers. She was now in search of someone who had excelled in Gift card printing.

I advised her to contact the same executive. I thought he would be of great help to her. I decided to accompany my wife. Since I had become one of his loyal customers, he offered my wife a certain discount. He exhibited the card sample. Also, he illustrated so as to how will the gift card will be. After a lot of thought, my wife agreed to opt for their services. She had some ideas in mind in terms of the card design. She expressed the ideas to the executive. He assured her that he will incorporate the ideas.
My wife was shocked when she saw the gift card. It was exactly like she had imagined. Eventually, her gift cards became a hit among her customers. It is then that she came up with the idea of scratch cards. She thought of giving every customer a scratch card. The lucky ones would win exciting prizes. I gave the idea a nod. We contacted the same executive for Scratchoff card printing. He was more than happy to help us. He ensured to give the card a personal touch. Soon after, both of us wrote a letter. We wrote a letter to the executive thanking him for his invaluable service. He was overwhelmed when he read the letter. He now regards us as his most loyal customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment