feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Google Glass and Manufacturing Companies


I was at Google NY Headquarters getting more information about their new gadget " Google Glass" , a stamp-sized electronic screen mounted on the side of a pair of eyeglass frames, Google Glass can record video, access email, provide turn-by-turn driving directions and retrieve information from the Web by connecting wirelessly to a user's cell phone. With the sound of my voice, I took hands-free photos by saying "Okay Glass, take a picture." I instructed it to upload the resulting point-of-view image to Twitter and Facebook and attached a caption, all with voice commands.
At first, Google Glass did give me slight headaches as I strained my right eye to focus on the tiny prism in the top right corner of my vision. The team at Google NY headquarters did forewarn me about this, instructing me not to use Glass for more than a few hours the first couple of days. It's incredibly unnatural to have just one eye focus on a screen while the other goes without use, but my eyes and brain adjusted to the phenomenon to the point where it's intuitive.

I believe All of their benefits will make Google Glass a big winner down the line, but it will have to come at a lower price. For now, it may not matter. On April 15, it sold out of one of one of the five frames available within hours, and by the end of the day all of the Google Glass Explorer slots were filled up. The one-day sale was the first time that Google made the specs available since offering select developers and tastemakers the glasses as beta testers a year ago.

 Talking to the developers at Google, asking if  any relation between manufacture companies like Allstate Printing, on how to interact with Google Glass, and they all get to the conclusion that this is a media gadget, more for personal use, I believe the only point we have to address is under search optimization, how we can get listed when a person using Google Glass says,
" Plastic card printing companies" or " gift card printing companies" , on how to appear on the little display under that specific search, well will be a different algorithms Google will use to list the results on the Glass

0 comments:

Post a Comment